WAP (Work Along Program)
WAP has been introduced for the first time in ASBT and it gives the unique and rare opportunity for the students to learn the theoretical concepts periodically. Students spend nearly 25 days in an organization and learn the process and pragmatic aspects of Managing an organization.
- The following are the salient points of WAP.
- It links the gap between activities and industry.
- It equips the students with the knowledge of real time product developments.
- Students are being paid a decent stipend at the end of the program.
- Moreover the certificates of participation are given by the company so that it enriches their bio data.
Following are the WAP program conducted in ASBT
|1||Lenovo India Ltd||B.Sc(CS), BCA, MCA – III Year|